Review our Maine Vacation Packages at the Belmont Inn and take advantage of our Maine coast travel specials for a romantic getaway, a family vacation, a friends’ reunion or a sisters’ weekend, or any of the other special occasions in your life. (Be sure to mention the special you are interested in when making your reservation.)
The 27th annual Camden Conference is February 21-23. This year’s theme is “The Global Politics of Food and Water”
Experience the best of winter in Maine! Feed your mind, body and spirit with a weekend of intellectual discourse, fun in the snow, and cozy accommodation at Camden’s most beautiful Inn!
Stay at the Belmont Inn and enjoy:
* 2 nights lodging in the room of your choice
* A gourmet cooked-from-scratch breakfast served early each morning to accommodate the conference schedule
* A complimentary glass of house wine, Maine beer, or Captain Eli’s Maine soda on your return to the Inn each evening.
* 2 complimentary ½ day ski passes for Camden Snow Bowl (can be used Sunday afternoon after the conference closes)
Priced starting at $318, depending on room choice (double occupancy; exclusive of tax and gratuity).
To book your stay at the Belmont Inn call (207) 236-8053 and mention this package.
Conference registration information can be found here: http://www.camdenconference.org/.
Camden Snow Bowl offers alpine skiing, snowboarding, cross-country skiing, snow tubing, ice skating, and snowshoeing, with plenty of snow and more on the way!
Treat your sweetie to a cozy, wintry getaway!
* 2 nights lodging, Friday-Sunday, any weekend in February (February 28-March 2 included)
* A very special Champagne breakfast
* The Belmont Inn’s famous cocoa and homemade cookies at check in
Priced beginning at $318, with complimentary upgrade at check in, if available (double occupancy; exclusive of tax and gratuity).